Thursday, June 11, 2009

Well here's the story.....

Nada.
No new rumors floating around yet. Looked on my agencies web site and they believe the CCAA is starting to prepare to work on the next set of matches. They do not know the log in dates for the next group of matches at this time. I am thinking that the next batch won't come out until July. Really hope that is not true.

I REALLY need to start getting the room started for the baby. Normal everyday life just interferes with getting anything extra done around the house. Even if I have to skip cleaning this weekend to start ....so be it. I am going to have a hard time with that one. Dirt and clutter, they are not a friend of mine. Just going to have to let it go.

4 comments:

  1. I've had the nursery done for the most part since October 2005. Still a few things I want to do, but not many. Now I haven't registered or picked out a name.

    Wish I had an excuse for not cleaning this weekend. Working on a nursery sounds like WAY more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We worked really hard getting the baby's room ready, and now it's just another room to dust. Lydia is in her crib in teh master bedroom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that I left the room until March referrals started to come out and now, we are nearly finished it... I leave a little each week to do... all we need is the baby to go in it:) Need some rumours or referrals for that matter and soon...

    ReplyDelete