Monday, September 28, 2009

Should I get excited.....

Are referrals arriving this week OR in the next two weeks???

There is news that a package has left China... is it referrals or TA's (travel arrangements) for last months referrals?? Whatever is in this package I am not holding my breath that they are referrals. Nope...not gonna do it.... absolutely not.

I had in my heart that we would have received our referral last week and when it didn't arrive....... I was sad and upset.

With that being said I am just gonna think they are coming the week of 10/12..... if they arrive earlier than that. Yeah for Jay and I!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it better myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's amazing, just when you think you can let down your gaurd and become excited...silence. ugh! Been there friend!! hang in there! I'm praying your phone call comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with ya! We will have to see what that package holds.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to rain on the parade and say in all honesty to NOT hold your breathe... I say just go on like you are still 'waiting'... at least when you do FINALLY get that referral it will be an excellent surprise... easier said then done I know... but still... I am wanting you to get out of my way so I can have my turn and I am sure you will be happy to get your referral and get out of the way... lol... ok, I am tired and being silly... haha
    Hugs to ya though... take care

    ReplyDelete