Monday, November 30, 2009

Medical Exam, Visa photo and other adventures

Yesterday 11/30 we had to walk over to get Jia's photo taken for her visa and her medical exam for the US.
The whole exam took about 10 minutes. They checked her hearing, vision, heart, lungs, weight and height. Little girl weighed 20.4 lbs. She was very good for her exam and only cried when the nurse took her away to weigh her.
Next we were off to the pearl market. Really good prices on strands of pearls. Purchased a necklace, bracelet and earrings for Jia.
Came back to the hotel so Jia could take a nap and then grabbed a bite to eat with Ted, Corey and Orli Jia-Mei. Jia Lan was not on her best behavior at dinner. I am thinking it was from all the running and missing her morning nap.
Today we have to hang around the hotel at for a phone call. Kathy and Jason are taking our paperwork to the US Consulate today and will give us a call and let us know if there are any questions or if everything is OK. At 12:30 all the babies are going to get their photos taken on the red couch. Bought a cute dress for Jia to wear. More to come.....
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. it is funny cause from all the photos of this place that I have seen... I feel like I know what I am in for and where I have to walk :)Glad all went well...

    ReplyDelete